Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Celebrating my dog's birthday.

My goldendoodle's 2nd birthday was today, of course we celebrated! Now I understand many people think celebrating a dog's birthday is a ridiculous practice, but I just couldn't help myself.

 Though to be fair...I did cut back quite a bit, so that I wouldn't seem like a lunatic. We bought the sheet cake from the grocery store instead of the pretty piped one from the bakery. He didn't get to see all the neighborhood dogs, just got to invite his closest 10 over. Oh, and don't forget the birthday hat: not the jeweled store-bought one, simply homemade.

I joke, of course. Except for the hat. The hat really did happen (and he wore it for hours, might I add).


Here's an incredibly cute picture on his big day:
You can find many more pictures of him on my instagram (username: ggretcher).... shameless plug over.


Tell me - does anyone else make themselves look like idiots for their dogs? I know I can't be the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment