Wednesday, July 23, 2014

missing Paris 3 years later.

It's been a few years now since my Paris travels, and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today.... cue the pictures:


That's me holding the purple umbrella on a rainy July day in Paris. We had just exited this quaint local cafe, you may not be able to pronounce the name: Starbucks...

So we're refueling on caffeine and a cliche French poodle leading it's human around walks through the door as if it was his daily routine. I looked around at the workers...nobody blinked. Then I remembered we weren't in Wisconsin....and the dog-lover in me rejoiced. Remind me to rent someone's dog for a day next time I visit Paris... there's something so quaint and Parisian about it all. 


My mother and I debated where I should spend my 18th birthday. We decided on the Eiffel Tower, but somehow on July 30th, 2011, we wound up on a train to Disneyland Paris. I of course took the stereotypical tourist jumping picture in front of a pretty pink castle and had a fantastic day.


This picture I took of the Love Locks is not even a fraction of how many were hanging on that bridge. Not to mention we would see many more locks randomly scattered throughout other Parisian bridges. 


These are only a few of the memories my pictures made, but posting them all would probably exceed any limit websites set. 

Thankfully I'll be returning soon enough to refill my camera rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment